This all-new Dreams Resort & Spa offers a variety of modern and luxurious amenities, including:
- Ocean views from every room and suite
- Family-friendly accommodations with a “family suites concept” that can accommodate up to six people
- An array of amenities for the whole family, including an outdoor theater, climbing wall, Explorers Club for Kids and a Core Zone for Teens
- Complimentary water shuttle to Puerto Cancun Shopping Mall and the Isla Mujeres dock terminal
- Special rates and benefits to access the adjacent Puerto Cancun Golf Course, an ecological reserve golf course designed by The British Open Champion Tom Weiskopf
- Three heated swimming pools, including one infinity pool with breathtaking ocean views, an activities pool, two surf pools, and a splash waterpark for kids
- Multiple dining options, including four à la carte restaurants, an international gourmet court, an à la carte snack bar, wine cellar, Chef’s Table and a gourmet coffee & ice cream parlor
- On-site gym and world-class Spa by Pevonia® offering stunning ocean views
- Meeting facilities that offer 787 sq. meters/8,460 sq. feet Business Center with 4 breakout rooms
Additionally, Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort has partnered with Enseo, one of the fastest growing technology service providers in the U.S., to power the in-room experience through the new contactless mobile remote, enseoCONNECT™. This new remote allows guests to use their smartphone to control the TV and other connected devices in the room to enable instant control of the entire in-room experience during their stay, all without having to connect to the resort’s Wi-Fi.
We are eager to host our mutual guests with the highest standards of service and vacation experience at the all-new Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort.
We also would like to invite you, our dedicated travel partners, to be one of the first to get to know this all new resort. We invite you to join us for a special virtual site inspection to be hosted by our Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort team on Thursday, July 9. Please save the date and look for your invitation to register coming soon.
SOURSE: press release AMResorts®